Just a few weeks away from the beginning of Intercare, the scientific committee of the 1° International Medical Tourism Congress is completed.
Intercare, first international Fair and Congress of Medical Tourism in Italy, will take place in Milan, from May 25 to 27.
It will be a moment of exchange and comparison among main players iof the sector, but also an opportunity, in addittion to business, also of deepening of issues linked to Health Tourism, as well as international market analysis and of sharing of Best Practice.
To oversee congressional activities, on March 28, the Scientific Committee took office, chaired by Gabriele Pelissero, President of Aiop and of Gruppo Sanità di Assolombarda Confindustria Milano Monza e Brianza, and composed by:
· Cristian Ferraris e Giorgio Ciron – Confindustria Sanità e Servizi
· Gianluca Mondovì – Gruppo di Lavoro Medical Tourism, Assolombarda
· Maurizio Cavezzali – Intercare
· Barbara Cossetto – IEO / Cardiologico Monzino
· Alberto Di Perna – Gruppo GVM
· Lorenzo Fenech – OCPS Bocconi
· James Georges – Gruppo San Donato
· Silvia Meneghello – Fondazione CNAO
Conferences program will be shortly aviable on our web-site
Wow, that’s what I was lookinng for, what a stuff!
present here at tis weblog, thanks admin of this web site.